Oscar Furniture is a diverse and growing organisation and we’re always looking for skilled and motivated new people to join our team. If you have skills, experience or interest in the following areas, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in and see us at 6 King Drive, Horsham Victoria.
Engineering & CAD Drafting
- Design for manufacture
- Fabrication & production drawing
- CNC Programming with various CAM packages and machine types
- Solid CAD Modelling
Cabinetmaking & Joinery
- Assembly & Installation of Kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe cabinetry
- Installation of custom timber linings and features
- Dressing of solid timbers and fabrication into custom products
- CNC router, Panel saw and Edge bander operation
- Fabrication of steel structures based on provided engineering workshop drawings
- Sheet metal fabrication using:
- NC press brake
- CNC turret punch press
- Robotic MIG welder
- Construction of manufacturing jigs and fixtures
- General machinery maintenance
- Sewing furniture covers on industrial walking foot machine
- Leather Cutting
- Fitting and upholstering coverings to a range of furniture.
- Working with a team of upholsterers, sewers and frame makers.
- Assembling pre-cut MDF and solid timber chair frames
- Operating CNC flat bed routers
- Sanding and polishing solid timber frames and components
- Operating Band, Panel and docking saws for cutting and shaping solid timber
Marketing and Human Resources
- Producing and updating content on social media and web platforms.
- Design and co-ordination of corporate image i.e. uniforms, signage and merchandise.
- Planning, implementing and assessing effectiveness of marketing campaigns trough, web, social media, print, etc.
- Assisting with hiring of new staff.
- Staff performance management.